1. You've never had breakfast at the mess.
2. DOSA for you isn't a thing to eat, but you feel like eating him.
3. You've suffered from Conjuctivitis/Jaundice in the Insti.
4. You've never had lunch at the mess.
5. You've never attended lectures before 9:30.
6. You think Sugar n Spice is the most stylish place in the world.
7. You're addicted to How I met your mother and californication.
8. More than half your t-shirts are from ecell, kshitij or sf.
9.You tried learning how to play the guitar, but gave up eventually.
10. Cheddis is the best place in the world.
11. You've never attended Snacks in the mess.
12. Your stomach grumbles every time you have Swagat food.
13. You've heard Comfortably Numb and Mauja hi Mauja coming out from the same room.
14.You've never attended dinner at the mess.
15. You wouldn't be alive if JCB Canteen wasn't there.
16. You've set the alarm in time for the first class in the morning, but then reset it for the first class in the afternoon, and then reset it for the snacks.
17. You've slept through Spring Fest/Kshitij.
18. You're wondering how few episodes of Big Bang Theory are there.
19. Your cycle's suffered multiple crashes. And so have you.
20. A crow has crapped on you on the way to the Tech Market.
21. You've riden through the streets of Kharagpur and contimplated suicide.
22. You know that if all else fails, there is always the grog shop.
23. Whenever you go to a Cafe outside Kharagpur, you ask for Frappe and Lemon Iced Tea.
24. You crib about missing City life in Kharagpur.
25. You crib about missing Kharagpur life in the City.
26. You have a book overdue by 2 months to the hall library.
27. You've fucked off a lecture because your friends/people from your lecture are watching IPL in the common room.
28. Your standard reply when you see the lecturer who's lecture you just skipped is "got cycle punctured".
29. Turning up at 9.15 for your 9 o clock lecture is considered by you to be on time.
30. You sleep through most of your lectures. And your friends take your picture and put it on Orkut/Facebook.
31.banda bandi load peace makhau tempo funde lele machau bakchodi chutiyaps compu poltu studapa god hugga mugga and yeah the third rhyming word to the above two!
32. You think that there will be some hot girls in the junior batch who you'll try and hook up with. And this happens every year.
33. You don't have water for 8 hrs and when it finally starts, it looks like its dissolved with coffee and dog crap.
34. Your parents have more of a social life than you.Your 14-year-old brother has more of a social life than you.
35. When preparing for Mid/End Sems, you consider 2 am early. And think you have enough time to prepare. And then go and play a game of Counter Strike/ Age of Empires before getting back to studies.
36. You've crapped and realised that the water supply isn't there.
38. You think they named it mess appropriately.
39. You confuse sunrise with sunset. And males with females.
40. Your definition of disco is PERPZ.
41. You bitch about TDS being a crappy society and you go to watch each one of their shows.
42. You abuse KGP politu stuff and never miss an opportunity to get involved and machau gandagi.
43. Chana Patties.
44. You still drink slice and wonder why the only production of it is done in Kharagpur. Plus you notice the red crappy stuff sticking to every bottle of it which looks like some liquified tablet.
45. You believe in Rock! If you want Pop, go call your Dad.
46. DC++ Zindabad. You've waited for days to download from the top sharer.
47. You'd rather sleep thirsty than fill up the water from the water filter. You'd rather be thirsty than drink water that looks as if its filled with crap and ketchup.
48. You didn't know Fried Maggi existed. But love the Fried Maggi from Chillies.
49. Bondhu's rocks!!!
50. Bhajans are now a very important part of your life. More important than rock, certainly.
51. You think Illumination sucks, but still do it every year.
52. You have spammed thousands of profs in US/Europe demanding an intern position. And sent a &%$# mail if he say it can be an unpaid internship.
53. You finished two seasons of Friends/Prison Break in two days just before the mid-sems. And finished two more seasons during the mid-sems.
54.You try your best to ensure the complete secrecy of your Birthday, or bluff that you were born in December/May/June/July... only to find your ass taken completely by surprise an unsuspecting midnight !!
55. Yent ra.
57.Doing assignments means cogging assignments to you. And half your assignments are completed only the class before the class you've to submit the assignments in.
58. Slept through SOPs. Learnt how to sleep while standing in SOP.
59. You know a sentence with zig zag zig zag and ... insti ka baap hai!
60.You know more about vertical chatais, then horizontal chatais (mattress).
61. You have stood up on 7th floor of tables. (with your mates trying to throw it/you.)
62. You know 1,2,11,14 means yes, no, lol, and "start the game already" respectively.
63. You have worn 3 or more underwears on your birthday and have stuffed newspaper in your trousers on your birthday, to try lessen the pain. Only to be beaten up twice, and know the difference.
64. You still watch that 1960's or so Kgp video on LAN (the one that opens with a view of our fav railway station and starts with "You can take a an IITian out of Kgp, but not Kgp out of an IITian) specially when you are a final year. And you think that's boring. But still you continue to watch it.
65.If your mess golgappa was the worst Golgappa in the world(as if), you would still have it.
66) You have gone to 'sub committee' meetings with the sole purpose of raising a storm over a tea cup. And we can't forget to poltu machaing. And gandagi karing. And kuch huha bc roy sn hall blah blah.
67) Tech market is like a shopping mall for you. You've been noticing the decreasing number of pani puris which come for 5 bucks. First 10, then 8 and now 7! Do they want us to die?
68) Your idea of going to a treat is taking 3-4 taxis to GIH/GI/TPark, stopping the taxi on the way to stock up alcohol, returning after midnight and then jhandaoing at golC, and yes clicking thousands of pics of the entire process. And then thinking KGP Life is the best.
69. The single most used word which encapsulates life here is.....drumroll..... frust.You are so frustrated with the length of the word frustrated because you use it so many frustrating times that you get frustrated and end up making a short form of the word so you don't get frustrated saying frustrated all the time. Wasn't that frustrating?
70. Frussssst.Acads, Food, Profs, Wingie for not returning your set square which you need in TA Lab and it's already 1:35 and you're gonna be late, Dhobi banging on your door all the time, Lack of the fairer sex,Bad water supply when you finally decide to have a bath after a week, Bills, Study material, Recharge, Smelly clothes, Pending assignments, Seniors telling you to do work for them, frequent quizzes.Need more?
71. You either have really long hair or no hair at all(Either way, you look like a dork, so what the hell).
72. Spring Fest. Enter bandis. Enter you with james bond music and pressed clothes(okay, pushing it too far). Sexual tension(or so you hope). Hesitation. First Sight?(No love?) Tryst at making conversation. Sweat glands overgrowing. Ignored. Leaves. Sulks. Next day. New pressed clothes...
73. You find sexual innuendos in your assignments.
74. You thought getting into IIT was difficult, trying getting out, bitch.
75. Dep Sento(Yo Archies!). Hall Tempo. GC fight. Insti ka baap.
76. You've lost your ID Card and\or registered late for a semester. You know the hassles of the Academic Section, Bank, Account Section, HOD, Dean(s), random prof(s).
77. You came in your 1st year with the hopes of a DepC only to find out that GC and DC are more important.